Not all hidden cameras catch criminals. The Saturday Night Live team knew the benefits of using hidden cameras.Read More →
Security cameras caught the craigslist killer in Boston. His friends say that he seemed normal. This brings up the question: How do you really know someone? The perceived notion of anonymity gives comfort to some and fear to others. When one can’t trust their friend or neighbor, how do we give so much trust to strangers?
Read More →
A woman who is under suspicion for destroying a limo is caught on hidden camera and charged for the crime. Todd Morris, CEO of BrickHouse Security searches the limo using the hidden camera finder for snake cams searches for other hidden cameras to strengthen the case. He also demonstrates how a hidden camera neck tie can be used.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSQHQqSCLY4&w=456&h=280]Read More →
Hidden cameras can be hidden virtually everywhere and secretly record the actions of unsuspecting parties. They can capture co-workers slacking off, perverts soliciting prostitutes, drug addicts purchasing from dealers, criminals breaking the law, or a cheating spouse, well, cheating. Perhaps the most popular use of a hidden camera is to keep a watchful eye on your babysitter. Many safety conscious parents secretly tape caretakers, sometimes with horrifying results.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNtC9Z8boI&w=425&h=344]Read More →
1) Is it Spider man? No, not by a longshot. Here is one clumsy criminal caught on video surveillance trying to rob a liquor store. At least he knows how to make an entrance…even if he can’t make an exit.
2) Some people are just impatient. Or don’t understand the point of masks or security cameras.
3) Argh! Pirates plunder coffee shop. Well…almost. Aye matey! This ship be locked.
4) The owner in this place must use windex. Or may need one of those bird stickers.
5) So much to remember while robbing a store. It can be tricky keeping hold of things.
6) Knock me out once, shame on you. Knock me out twice, shame on me.
7) Pull down shades. Check. Know how to use shades. Uncheck.
9) Thong Mask – They may have been a little under dressed… yikes!
10) Watch out! Those walls are tricky!
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blmNBplGBec&w=425&h=344]Read More →
Gloria Estefan was once asked to spy for the CIA. The singer admitted that she considered it.
While working as a translator at the Miami airport, Estefan, who was born in Cuba, was reportedly approached because of her language skills. She had the ability to speak French, English, and Spanish and self-reported ability to “pass as a regular person without raising an eyebrow.” A skill she currently lacks, due to her later rise to fame. Although, she admits that being a singer would have been a great cover for a spy. This is a good instinct what with new technology that could potentially put cameras and voice recorders in headsets. A singer wouldn’t cause suspicion with a microphone. What about those new trendy sunglasses stars are so mad about? A small recorder fits nicely in each.Read More →
Kidnappers are motivated by large sums of money. The thought process being, why even bother taking the risk if the target isn’t worth the trouble. Due to SEC disclosure laws, finding out which executives make the most money is now easier than ever before. Your business, or your family may be at risk. Here are four tips on how to improve security.Read More →
According to the National Insurance Crime Bureau, a vehicle is stolen every 26.4 seconds. Don’t be fooled by the quality of the car you own. According to the NICB, the average cost of stolen cars is $6,649. Car theft can be avoided with GPS Tracking or Car Security Cameras. Here are the top ten stolen autos of 2006. Is your car one of them?Read More →